Saturday 3 November 2012

The C-Gang

It's November now!!! It's assignment month, presentation month even test month!!
Oh No! How could I stand my stress? Begging please pass the time quickly, I want my vacation!!
My mood still staying in October, recalling everything take place on October omg.!
Fortunately my baby boy come back often in this semester, I can feel nourishing love besides study pressure.. :)

Well, just accomplished all the assignments and now waiting reply from my tutor. Hope everything goes well  so I have no worry to correct it again lol.. Although the assignments have completed but there's two tests fall on next week and the presentation is coming soon, my timetable is full of these sh*t ! :( Yet, I should have no blaming and have to work harder for these cuz this is my first sem. I wish to get a satisfy result at the beginning of my advanced study :)

Okay, you may feel curious on what I mentioned of the title/ heading above?? Since my blog was having a long break in between this post and the previous so I gonna blog about my crazy gang members before I get to bed today! :D Met them since two and a half years ago when I'm starting my diploma study, I can say we know each others well today :) Glad to have them in the class for killing my boredom. I love y'all 
Let's do guessing!
# cross-eye failed !!! Another two are so expert in face expression LOL *salute


Oddly why I post these? Just because I wanna complaint!! HAAH
When I ask them for help (take photo) , they always pretending like they're capturing but then actually is self-shooting at the moment =.= # is my gang's culture   I can't deny I'm doing the same thing to them too *wanna take revenge heheh

                               
                                       Crazy crazy funny things want to share out here ^_^
                                  Wondering what other tables thinking with our group hahah
OH NO! It's my turn!!!
Really don't have any idea why we're doing this LOL!
Btw, we are still young ma, teenagers should have fun to light up our life, don't you? am wearing a tube so they see nothing xD

Stop the clumsy and crazy talk & photo, and now introduce CG memberS
@Mabelle, @Megan, @Cindy
@Karyee, @Yeeteng, @Ry
@Wengseng, @Geeting, @Ray

oKay, here last for the ladies,

Appreciate every moment I spend with them...really! Cuz we have tons of topic to share with each others  and also gossiping something happen in our life likewise there will be unexpected things happen when we hang out everytime!! I'm sure the CG members already get what I'm trying to say heheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment