Sunday 21 October 2012

Bubba Gump, Sunway

I JUST WANNA EAT!!! Dated my babies first visit to Bubba gump.
Well, at first I was only thought this restaurant is famous of its shrimp until my friend told me "Bubba Gump restaurant is inspired by the 1994 movie "Forrest Gump"! lol
Me and my boy are not really a shrimp lover * he'll be sensitive to shrimp but it seems many people are compliment on their shrimp so we shall have a try! :)

I just love Bubba Gump's logo, a cutie shrimp.
Flip to STOP if you need attention, and to RUN if everything is good. 
Starting our menu order!! 
So sorry to said that I'm totally forget the pricing and those dishes name we ordered. Btw, I just grab some food photo from my phone and post at here :) you guys enjoy!
Now go for our Shrimps!! We ordered Shrimper’s Heaven! A perfect choice for shrimp lover as it got 4 flavours of shrimps – coconut shrimp, chilly shrimp, fried shrimp and tempura shrimp. *fresh and excellent
Mainly come for their interior environment* ^_^
with my sweetie.
Another sweetie join us after shool :)
Only shot some photo of the day due to we're busying gossip yea! 
so here, last for the couples,

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Restaurant 
OB.K2, OB.K3, OB.K3C & OB.K3D,
Oasis Boulevard, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
NO 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,46150 PJ


                              *************************************************************************************************
Got back home after chilling at Beer factory ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment